Wondering what the dead sea mud is, how it is useful and why so many people are talking about it? Located between Israel and Jordon, Dead Sea is surrounded by mountains and is the lowest point of earth. Here the volume of water getting evaporated is more than the volume of water which flows into it making it highly concentrated in salt and minerals. The Dead Sea Mud is said to have therapeutics benefits and is being used from ancient times. Today, tourists from all over the world are attracted towards this Dead Sea, to benefit from its rich minerals.
The main features of Dead Sea Mud are:
- It is abundant in 26 minerals and has astounding effects on skin and hair.
- Its tiny granules clean up clogged pores, allowing breathing of skin.
- It absorbs toxins from skin thus reducing problems of pimples and acne.
- It has been proved that dead sea Mud Is useful for treating symptoms of Psoriasis, relieving from pain related to inflammation.
- It also provides relief to people suffering from eczema.
- It acts as a natural moisturizer, supplementing the skin with rich minerals such as magnesium and potassium.
- It is ready to use and does not require any processing or filtration.
- It is very easy to use and requires simple application on skin.
- It can be used as take away, and does not require any special storage or preservatives.
- It is all natural with no side effects.
How to use Dead Sea Mud to alleviate Muscle Pain and Joint Pain
Apart from beauty benefits and remedy for other skin related problems, Dead Sea Mud is used to treat Joint pain and muscle pain.
- Take required amount of Dead Sea Mud.
- Mix some drops of essential oils like Rosemary, Lavender and peppermint Oil.
- Make the mud a little warmer than body temperature, by heating it.
- Apply this mud on trouble areas such as paining muscles and joints.
- Give a slow massage in circular motion and leave a slightly thick layer on the area.
- Allow it to dry and wash it off clean.
- Apply moisturiser that suits the skin.
- Regular use of Dead Sea mud for weeks will give positive results in pain and inflammation.
Dead Sea Mud is also used to treat severe back related problems. Repeating the same above process for back pain, wonderful results have been seen among patients with back problems.
It is also effective in reducing osteoarthritis pain. Apply the mud on the osteoarthritis-affected areas, like the elbow, knee, back, finger joint, etc. and feel the difference.
By bathing in the Dead Sea Salt water, people suffering from insomnia and other stress related problems have been benefited. The extraordinary concentration of minerals and salts acts as a stress and pain reliever.
The best part is that you can now enjoy all these benefits of dead sea mud even when you cannot go to the dead sea due to time insufficiency. The dead sea mud products from Chauth & Nagsan are here to offer all these benefits at the convenience of your place. So grab the products and enjoy the benefits of natural dead sea mud for flawless skin and good health.